School calendars are different for every school. Special events like parent-teacher interviews can affect when students are in school. Rural school calendars reflect the unique needs of their communities. Check with your school for daily schedules.
2018–19 key dates for Whitehorse schools?
- August 21 or 22, 2018: First day of school
- December 21, 2018 to January 4, 2019: Christmas break
- March 11 to March 22, 2019: March break
- April 19 to April 22, 2019: Easter weekend. There are no classes on Friday or Monday.
- June 13 or 14, 2019: Last day of school?
- The total number of school days is 180.
Future key dates for Whitehorse schools
Key dates for Whitehorse schools for the 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 school years are also now available.?
Rural calendar dates for these school years will be determined in the coming weeks. Each rural community in Yukon has a unique set of needs that need to be carefully considered when establishing school calendar dates.?
Rural schools follow different school calendars than schools in Whitehorse. The first and last days of the school year may differ from school to school. Some schools take a one-week, rather than a two-week, spring break. Important dates for each school are identified in the school calendar synopsis.
For questions about school holidays email bob.walker@gov. วิเคราะห์ราคาบอล www.italytravelplan.com or phone: 867-667-8226 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 8226. You can also contact your school directly.